Sunday, December 22, 2013

Back in Ephraim

Bryce, when I first met you it was all business. As we got to know each other we realized how much we had in common. Soon our friendship grew into a small group of guys that had a ton of fun together. Whether it was golfing or fishing, hunting or playing cards it was always memorable. I'll remind you of a few of those times. I think the one thing I will never forget is the time you threw your club in the pond at Logan River. The look on your face as it left your hand was priceless. Swimming in cold water on the first of June didn't seem all that funny to you, but the rest of us had a hard time trying to stop laughing. We fished all weekend up in Island Park and never caught anything over 6". We hunted ducks in some of the coldest weather and water I have ever been in. Our waders were frozen from the waste down. I won a fair amount of money from you playing poker, just to have Nate win it all in the end. Between you and I Nate was always the luckiest person alive. It's a good thing he's lucky because he sucked at golfing.

Bryce, you are one of the toughest guys I know. You're a good man, Husband, Father and friend. You have a ton of fight left in you and I know in my heart that you will beat this thing. You and your family have a lot of support out there and so many people praying for you. I look forward to the day to get you back on the golf course, out on the fishing hole and out on the hunt. We love you and your family and we pray for you all of the time. Hang in there and stay strong.

Love Russ and Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment