Monday, December 23, 2013

Big Bro

For starters, Bryce, you were never my uncle. You were always my big brother! I always think about how you love teasing me. I so hated it but I love it so much now and miss it terribly! I remember I absolutely hated it when you teased me about being a lesbian!  Ooo I hated that! But I laugh every time I think about it now! I remember when we went to sea world when L.J was sick and a pigeon pooped on my shoulder... you laughed so hard and even video taped it! Oh the humiliation! I think my mom still has that video too! Haha haha good times. I know you loved it when dad would let me and Keith battle to the death! I can still hear you laughing!  Man, Keith and I welled on eachother! Hahahaha! The most memorable thing for me is when you let me come be your nanny! I really needed that! I absolutely loved my time there and often wished I had stayed. That is one of the happiest times of my life! I really miss living right next to you as well! I loved coming up to feed Kade because the smell of his food made jenni sick. You always came in and looked at me like 'not you again!' Lol. I have so many great memories with you! You were always there when I needed you the most. I will always love you as my big brother and I think you are the best big brother a girl could ever ask for! Merry Christmas Bryce. I love you lots and lots!

Your favorite Lil Sis! Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment