Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Toilet Model


Bryce, I don't know you well enough to have any personal stories with you, so I'm hoping it's alright to share some memories of your rockin' wife here, since it is through her that I know you...

I met your gorgeous, funny, caring, kind,  super physically fit wife when she brought Sage to The KImber Academy.   Between your triplets, and my quadruplets, we shared instant common ground for a friendship.  I have always been amazed at Jenni's abilities to juggle the home, the kids, soccer, gymnastics, wrestling, schooling, running, and being an all around fabulous person.  I can only imagine that anyone she has been married to for such a long time has to be equally as kick a$$...(can I say that here?) :)

My friendship with Jenni was solidified the day my very young son announced (loudly) in our children's very straight laced, religious classroom that he could "smell his balls."   Yup, yelled it while the other kids were quiet as church mice.  As only two semi crazed, rebel moms of multiples may understand,  we laughed about that one for months.  Similarly, when Ben and Jerry's introduced a particular Schweddy malted milk ball flavor (that wouldn't be sold in Utah due to it's name) she made sure that she sent me a photo of the ice cream box  so we could reminisce and laugh again.  

Then there was the time we took glamour shots at a benefit garage sale, on a small toilet we were trying to sell.   Doesn't sound like a glamour shot to you?  I think the photos speak for themselves ;)  And to those who were driving down 12300 South in Draper that day..."You're Welcome."

Of course, because of your wife and Sage, I've had the true privilege of meeting your awesome kids.  I imagine life with  Kade, Davin, Creed, and Sage is nothing short of spectacular.  It's always been obvious to me the love they have for you, and you for them.  You are a very blessed man.  You have much to fight for and I'm sure you will be relentless in that fight regardless of which side of the veil in which it is fought.

May God bless you Bryce.  We pray for you and your family every day and believe in the Almighty's abilities to perform miracles.

Merry Christmas,

Michelle Keller and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment