Wednesday, December 25, 2013

We love you! Merry Christmas,!

Bryce,
B-brave
R-responsible
Y-youthful
C-caring
E-electric

"When you feel like giviing up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place".


Uncle Bryce is my hero, seeing him go through this gives me drive and hope that I can do the same. He is someone I look up to. You are so strong, in every aspect for your life, I've always envied you for that. I care for you, and wish I knew what I could do to help.  Things always get worst before they get better, I know things will turn around for you, because you are strong willed and bull headed, when you look cancer in the eyes, you tell it who's boss. 
I love you very much, and i pray for you every night, asking god to give you strength,hope, and desire and will, to make it. Bryce you mean so much to me, life with out you, isn't a life at all. 
I know you can do this, ill do it with you! Bryce I love you, you have so much to live for, 

 Just remember, never ever give up<3

Love Reagan 

No comments:

Post a Comment