Monday, December 23, 2013

Believe

Dear Bryce,
What a beautiful and loving wife you have….. I think this is the ultimate Christmas gift!   Altho I do not know you well personally, I do feel like I know you well through your family.  I remember when Jenni was thinking about getting married to you……  She said "Bryce is the only Man I have ever loved"…..   What an honor for you!   So now that you need another miracle, I just want you to know that I am in your corner…..   I am so impressed with your strength, dignity and faith during this trial.  You have done well….   Thank you for responding to me.  It has been such an honor to become friends with you. So many people love you and are praying for your well being, health, family, strength…..  It is a testament of who you really are.  
Stay strong my friend…..
Laura Behling Schroeder~

No comments:

Post a Comment