Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The first time I met you I was in awe of your athleticism and your physical strength.  We played basketball, softball, and golf together and again it was your physical attributes that impressed me.  I loved playing ball with you and Eric and cherish the times we had together!  It wasn't until you and Jenni separated that I realized your physical strength was nothing in comparison to your spiritual magnitude, mental strength, and will power!  We had many talks during that difficult time for you where I felt I was just trying to support you and assist any way I could as a friend.  At that time the situation seemed so bleak and the possibility of you getting back together seemed impossible but you did not give up, you were so determined and demonstrated such tremendous faith.  Again I was in awe of your relentless determination and saw you make improvements in your life to become an even better man, husband, and father, than you were. So many others would have wilted or become angry at life, God or whatever else.  It is that same strength from which I know you draw upon now as you face this challenge in your life.
We have missed having you and Jenni and the family in St. George but with our move up here last week we sooo look forward to getting back together again!  I need someone to golf with up here and show me around all these courses.  We wish you the best possible Christmas and will continue praying for you and your family! We love you, Craig, Janalee & family

No comments:

Post a Comment