Monday, December 30, 2013

Friends

Bryce,

Just wanted to tell you how great of a friend you have been to me. As I look over the years that we have known each other there are so many fond memories that I will never forget and in ways have shaped my life and I plan on making many more of those memories.
One of the fondest memories is of you taking an a plunge at Logan River Golf Course to retrieve your club that you threw in the lake. You actually did it and I didn't think you would.
I've also been with you in a bad situation and saw how strong you fought for you and your family. That's why I know you can do it again and again as long as it takes.
I count you as one of my closest friends even though we don't see each other that often (we'll have to make up for that!)
All my love and prayers are with you!
Love, your friend
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment