Wednesday, December 25, 2013

 Memories :
Well I wish I had some photos to share but I have some  memories that are pretty great, well where to start I always remember you with your Nissan truck parked out on the front lawn when you lived with Larry you were always washing it I think it was the cleanest truck on the planet :)  and of coarse your baby Tippy she was so spoiled ,  also playing spoons that was a lot of fun and it got a little dangerous lol  and then you got   ready to go on your mission and we were so proud of you and honored to be there when you got your patriotic blessing thanks for letting us share your day. These are some of the ones that really stick out in my mind there is so many more. We hope you enjoy reading all these memories and we will keep you and your family in our prayers and we will look forward to making more great memories Love you guys Carl and Shonna Clift

No comments:

Post a Comment