Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Uncle B

Two of my favorite memories are both from high school one from football one from wrestling. We were playing union and Bryce drove all the way out there to see me play and told me you better have a 200 yard game and I did and on some of my big runs you can hear him doing his ( oh ya baby take it to the house).. And the other is when he flew out to Reno to see me wrestling and nationals and he was just like my dad.  They both sat in my corner he made sure I had water and was eating the right amounts of food so I wouldn't be over weight the next day.. There are some many Bryce moments I've had with him that mean so much to me he has been there for me in so many ways.  I love you Bryce...
                                                                  Tyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment