Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hi Bryce,
I am writing you this note to tell you how much you mean to me. You have always been there for me and you set an example for me when we were young to believe in myself and to not care what other people thought. Many of my favorite memories of growing up involve the crazy things that we did and all of the fun we had together and with friends. Since Logan we have not spent a whole bunch of time together, but there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of one of the many really funny things that you said, or something that we did, You have a special way of making people feel good about themselves and you have always accepted me for who I am. One of my favorite memories is that day we were jumping off the bridge into the Snake River. I remember you doing swan dives and gainers off the highest point of the bridge and I barely dared to jump off once feet first. Jared and I must have sat up there for about an hour and a half before we jumped! On that same weekend I nearly got beat up by some dude, but he and his friends backed off at the last minute. I thought I probably scared them off, but later found out that they were terrified of you, and they figured that you would kill them all if they messed with me. That is just one of probably 50 stories that I think about often involving you.Your friendship has always meant the world to me and I am so thankful that you are still my friend. I love you and think of you as a brother. I plan to see you soon, and I can't wait to talk to you. I hope you have a merry Christmas and may God bless you and your family.
Your friend,
Shawn



No comments:

Post a Comment