Wednesday, December 25, 2013

To Dad From Creed

Dear Dad,
Thank you for everything you've done for me.  Thank you for working to get money to spend on us and get food for us and pay all of the house payments.  Thank you for paying for our soccer and letting us do as much soccer as we want.  Thank you for being the best dad in the world.  One of my favorite memories is when we went craw fishing with you.  Me and Davin would hop in and get all of the crawfish we could and you would put chicken on the shore and we would throw the crawfish onto the land and then they would go crazy and eat the chicken.  I had fun playing around and messing with the crawfish and then cooking them and eating then.  Another one of my favorite memories is when you got out of the hospital for a week and took us to the Park City tournament and we won first place.  We got to stay at a cool hotel and spend a lot of time with you.  We got to eat at our favorite pizza place in Park City and get all of those mints.  Thank you for always being there for me.

I love you,
Creed



No comments:

Post a Comment