Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Mentor, My Brother, My Friend

Bryce,


I have so many great memories together, far too many to possibly share.  Bryce I am truly grateful for the friendship we have.  You are one of the few people I can talk to about anything and everything! I am so grateful for all the wisdom and advice you have offered to me over the years.  I hope you know and understand how much of a positive impact you have had on me and my family.  We have been so blessed to be able to live so close to you and your family throughout the years.  You are the strongest person I have ever met!! I don’t mean just physically either (I tell everyone I can about the time I witnessed you lift your freezer effortlessly from one end of the garage to the other, A task that would have taken a dolly and at least three men to maneuver!!) but your mental strength is unlike anything I have ever seen!  You have been through so much throughout your life and I see you wake up happy, willing and ready to move on, this is an attribution I truly admire and strive to achieve myself!  You have shown me how to love unconditionally by your awesome example! Bryce I love you brother,  I cannot express in words the amount of love we have for you and your beautiful family! 

Jake Horrocks

No comments:

Post a Comment