Tuesday, December 24, 2013

49th Street Galleria

Bryce,
 
We have been friends for longer than I can remember. There is not a time in my life that I can think of without you as my friend. We grew up next to each other. Going to the same classes, playing the same sports, getting into trouble together. Somehow if I didn't think of it you did and vise versa. We were never apart in our spare time until our parents moved. 
 
As teenagers we lived in different states but spent months in the summer  crusing the strip in AF shooting off fireworks in Lehi and going to the 49th Street Galleria. I can't even mention some of the fun and dumb things we did. But no matter what we did we did it together. 
 
I can't think of a better man and a better friend than you. To see the great man, father and husband you have become makes me smile. I know the trials you have had to face and overcome and cannot imagine how you have been able to be so strong. I can honestly say that your strength is an inspiration to me and to my family. I have so many fond memories of things we did together.
 
Most of my memories are of us playing basketball. If I remember correctly we split most of our wins. I also remember when we where very young we would create obstical courses and compete to see who could do them the fastest. We go so good at them that when we went up to camp tracy I beat the all time record on the course. Then you beat me and then I beat you again. You about tied me on  your second try, so we became the two fasted scouts on the course ever. We were so competative!!!
 
I love you and your family and would do anything for you. Please know that you can lean on me anytime. 
 
May the lord bless you and your family always.
 
Love you!!!!!!
 
Jenni,
 
Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive wife. Bryce is very lucky to have you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thank you!!!!


James Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment