Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Team Bryce


My "Team Chambo" crowd is one of my most favorite memories.

Ever since I have been around Bryce he's been my biggest fan and supporter. This past season my favorite memory was right before the finals of the National Championship match I went out to walk on the stage. While I was on stage, I saw Bryce and Kade standing in the front row seats wearing their Team Chambo shirts proudly. There was over 15,000 fans in that arena and I vividly remember seeing them out of everyone there. 
Bryce has helped me with guidance and direction in my life. He was the first person I called to discuss where I should move my family and pursue my dreams of competing in the Olympics. I hold His wisdom and advice very close to my heart. 
While Abbey was very pregnant in Boise our car broke down. It was shortly after Ric had passed away and Angie didn't know how to help us. We called Bryce and he pulled some strings and hooked us up with the car that we drove to the hospital. Without his help I don't know what we would have done.
Bryce has been a huge influence in my life and I love him very much. He's always been the first one to reach out his hand and do anything to help my family and I. I've only been in the family a few years, but I feel like I've known Bryce my whole life because of the love and support he has shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment