Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lehi

I remember meeting you in 10th grade, outside the Lehi high school gym. Wondering who this new guy was? So many good memories from there. Lots of basketball games, practices, long bus rides, and trading Jordan shoes. Deer hunting above Cedar Fort, riding in your mustang, and late night movies. It was like I had known you forever. I was always impressed by the way you handled yourself and the confidence you showed.
It has been a great blessing for me to "reconnect" with you over the last 5 years. Our friendship has helped me in so many ways. I have enjoyed our talks, texts, and many attempts at lunch. You are an inspiration to me. You are a dedicated  hard worker, always giving your best effort in everything. Stay strong, keep fighting, and good things will happen. Todd

1 comment:

  1. Bryce,
    Miss having you in the old neighborhood, it hasn't been the same with out you and your family. Two things that come to mind when thinking of things I remember when you were here Red Mango and UFC.
    It was fun making Red Mango runs with you and for you sometimes when Shell and were hitting the Red Mango at like 11pm at night.
    The UFC fight nights were a lot of fun and having Cade there to try out all his new moves out on me has been very memorable. Getting to know you, Jenni and the kids has been special to me because of who you guys are. I found though guarded at times that you are very caring, honest and committed person to your friends and especially your family. You have a charisma and demeanor that is contagious and fun to be around. I remember one of the first times I met you Ben was having a garage sale across the street from my house and a few of us were purchasing some household items. You purchased a few things one being a dresser. I remember asking you if you wanted me to load it in my truck and take it a few houses down to your place. You said no I've got it and you picked it up and hoisted it on your shoulder and took it down the street like it was a few yard tools. It made me laugh and think of what a beast you were. I reflect on that experience now and think spiritually and emotionally what a beast you are in the sense of determination, mental toughness and endurance to carry and take on this challenge. Your an inspiration, but more importantly and example and friend to me and so many others. Keep being strong, Love you Brother. Your Friend Brad Broska

    ReplyDelete