Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bryce,
I know I haven't known you nearly as long as many of the people who have posted on here, but I feel like its been forever.   I remember when Jenni and I first started doing our running and we would talk about you and Mikey,  we would crack up at how much alike you two are. 
One thing about you I have always admired is your strength and courage in facing everything your family has over the years.  Not many can truly comprehend the amount of loss your family has suffered.  I can't imagine what it would take to just get out of bed sometimes.  Like a duck on a pond, you've always had such a smooth surface. 
I remember the time you drove all the way to Logan just to get Jenni's car since we had to leave it at our starting point at one of our races.  I remember thinking that not many husbands would drive that far, both ways, just so their wife can run a 2 day race with her crazy friend!!! 
I hope you know how much you are thought of everyday and how many people are praying for you and your family.  We believe in miracles and in you.
Lots of Love,
Camie (Mamu)

No comments:

Post a Comment