Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Candy will you give you Diabetes." -Bryce Thompson

To start- agreed with Ashley, you have always been our brother. I even asked my parents when I was younger if you were our brother. My dad called himself Grandpa to your kids and to this is day I refer to them as my nephews and niece.

I remember when you brought Jenni over for the first time to our house. Not only could she do amazing back flips out back on our grass, she was beautiful. Still only JUST dating, Alex and I asked her that night when she was going to marry you? 
I loved you guys so much that when I had just learned about "guardians" I cried to my parents and asked if they both died could I please go live with Bryce & Jenni. They made me call and ask you if you would. 
I'd spend every weekend at your house babysitting the kids, or just being over there. I had the hardest time accepting your move to St. George.

Alex & me when Bryce & Jenni lived in the house in Payson- This was the litter of dogs we got our favorite dog, Bubba. (And I think Poopie was in this litter as well.) I remember going over there everyday, you always told us they were 'our puppies'.
Bryce & Vi at NCAA.- I was so grateful to have you and Kade there. Things like that are usually the hardest times for me wanting and missing my dad there. It warmed my heart to have you guys with us on that trip!

I love you very much and your family. Times spent at your house are some of my most favorite memories. And yes Uncle Bryce, Jason and I are going to have more kids... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment