Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pancake War

 When we first met the Thompson family I thought, friends that our kids get along perfectly, a wife that I love to pieces, and a husband that gets along with mine, this has to be to good to be true!  The fact is it wasn't and what sealed the deal for me was our pancake war. (which is ongoing I might add). I just want you to know that I am holding you to your word and one day we will finally have our pancake off... If that is what we are calling it ;).  Just remember your kids eat like 10 of mine and the size of the pancake does not count... It all in the amount!  Ha ha ok enough about pancakes.   We couldn't ask for better family friends.  I know we haven't known each other for long but Bryce you and your family have a gift of making everyone around you feel loved.  You are amazing and we all love you to pieces.  Knowing your family means the world to us, we consider you all as family!  Merry Christmas XOXO
Love, The Spackman Family

No comments:

Post a Comment